AmCham is looking for an Executive Assistant/Translator
Date/Time: 21.08.2015 / All Day
Executive Assistant/Translator Responsibilities
- Maintaining the office correspondence and mail, maintenance and disposition of files and materials.
- Sending faxes, emails and routine messages to AmCham members for various activities.
- Managing electronic correspondence, telephone calls, and follow up.
- Keeping the agenda of the Executive Director, maintaining general office files, and performing other secretarial tasks that may be charged by the Executive Director or by the staff of AmCham.
- Identifying the requirements of the office for stationery supplies and other office maintenance supplies.
- Preparing mail related to the daily activity of AmCham, and all secretarial work related to them.
- Updating the contents of the AmCham website with the approval of Executive Director.
- Translating materials for publications, letters, and office documents.