- Representative: Klodian Allajbeu
- Membership: Patron
- Address: Rr. Sabaudin Gabrani, Godina Nr. 2, Tirana
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.spitaliamerikan.com
- Business Sector: Healthcare and Related Services
Overview: The American Hospital of Albania was established in December 2006 as the first private hospital in Albania. Actually the American Group operate in 8 (eight) facilities/ branches which include American Hospital I, American Hospital II, American Hospital III, American Laboratory Network, American Medical Center Fier, American Medical Center Durres, American Hospital Gjirokastra and American Hospital in Kosovo. The American Hospital mission is to offer comprehensive services in an environment where innovation and teaching are integral to care; where we are proud to serve patients and one another; where meeting the challenge of complex medical needs is viewed as a defining competency; and where quality and safety of care are a constant.